The99%©

Visual identity for non-profit

The99%© is a non-profit organisation that aims to counteract the fact that 1% of people hold most of the world’s wealth. The organisation steps up for the other 99 % and attempts to make a change by bringing people together, networking, uncovering gaps in the law and informing.

The visual identity for The99%© is provoking and distinct while seeking to appeal to a broad audience. The selection of brand colours and photography implies what The99%© stands for: solidarity, reason, future. The whole experience from image to voice should be perceived as positive and empowering.

Services

  • Logo design
  • Visual identity
  • Stationary
  • T-shirts